- Period of Performance: ASAP - 9/01/19
- Requirements: BLS, Any State License, BC/BE( Within 4 yrs of completion of residency), NPDB, NPI, DEA, 24 months exp in last 36, Masters degree in Nursing,
- Description: The Contractor shall provide Nurse Practitioner services in the delivery of patient care to the Travis Air Force Base.
- Hours: Mon - Fri (730 am to 430 pm)
- Licensure: Any State License
- Worksite: Travis AFB, CA
- T/L included
Alabama’s largest city is identified by its deep historical roots as well as its place in modern America. Offering a unique blend of historical attractions and contemporary eateries, shopping and galleries, Birmingham has become a flourishing focal point of the South. Known as “The Diverse City,” you’ll find there is something for everyone in this charming Southeastern city.
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities. In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Nurse Practitioner, Fnp, Nurse Practitioner, Np, Family Np, Family Care, Hospital, Medical, Patient Care, Healthcare, Health Care