Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Fantastic FNP Opportunity in small Town Northern California - Mentorship Available
This well-established hospital group in northern California is seeking to add an FNP to their growing team. This facility is only four years old and state of the art. This provider would be joining a strong collegial team of providers and working an easy day time schedule. This is a great atmosphere for mentorship for a newer provider that is looking to gain experience with a strong clinical team. This small town location is the gateway to the redwood forest and is the perfect place for someone who is seeking a hometown feel with all the beauty of northern California at your fingertips. It is a perfect setting for someone who has or wants to own horses and is centrally located to the coast and great wineries in the area. Its slightly higher elevation even allows for a periodic light dusting of snow and the best part is the cost of living is 64% cheaper than the bay area! If you are interested in interviewing for this position please send your most up to date CV to [Register to View]
For more information on this or other opportunities nationwide please call John at [Register to View]
. Reference: 2551580
- Full-Time Permanent Position
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Part of Large, Well-Established Hospital System
- Fantastic Location in Mendocino County - The Gateway to the Redwood Forest!
- Perfect location for someone who wants or has horses!
- Cost of living is 64% Cheaper than the Bay Area
- Centrally Located to the Mountains, Coast, and Great Wineries
- New Hospital Facility, Only 4 Years Old and Gorgeous!
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...