This job is archived
Not for profit Health Care clinic seeks a Vietnamese speaking Nurse Practitioner/ NP or Physician Assistant/ PA, to work in a comprehensive primary care clinic in the San Francisco area.
Position Title: Physician Assistant/Family Nurse Practitioner
- This group has been around for almost 50 years and offers comprehensive health care services to a variety of patients, a majority of whom are uninsured or low-income.
- They are quick to address a wide range of needs and are made available to anyone in the area who is in need, regardless of income level and are all about providing quality care to better serve the community and the area.
Benefits and Features:
- $120–145,000/yr annual salary depending on experience,
- Excellent employer paid benefits, STD-LTD, health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k match
- Productivity and quality incentives bonus, Student loan repayment, up to one week for CMEs per year
Your Role with the Company:
- Full-time, M-F, 8-5p no on call
- Seeing only adults and mostly the underserved and Asian population
- NP will have a mentoring MD on site with them and available to them daily to discuss patients
- Collaborative work environment that will allow provider to have a lot of autonomy.
- APRN (Advanced Practice Registered Nurse)/ MSN / CRNP / ARNP/ ACNP/ ANP/ GNP/ FNP-BC, Family, Gerontology or Adult Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant/PA
- Must be fluent in Vietnamese to be considered
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
NP NOW, LLC
P: [Register to View]
[Register to View]
MSN/ Masters of Science in Nursing
APRN / Advanced Practice Registered Nurse / ARNP / Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner
APP / Advanced Practice Provider
Physician Assistant / PA / PA-C
Family Nurse Practitioner / FNP, GNP / Gerontology , ANP, ACNP, NP-BC, Family, Adult NP/ Nurse Practitioner, Acute Care, Pediatric Nurse Practitioner / PNP or Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner / PMHNP