This job is archived
- Specialty: Nurse Practitioner
- Period of Performance: 8/05/2019 through 11/03/2019
- Requirements: ACLS, BLS, Any State License, BC/BE( Within 4 yrs of completion of residency), NPDB, NPI, DEA,
- Description: The Contractor shall provide Nurse Practitioner services in the delivery of patient care to the Colville Indian Health Service
- Hours: Regular hours of clinic are from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. The clinic is not open of federally recognized holidays or certain day(s) of closure pursuant to an Executive Order by the President of the United States
- Licensure: Any State License
- Worksite: Colville Indian Health Services, WA
- T/L included
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Nurse Practitioner, Fnp, Nurse Practitioner, Np, Family Np, Family Care, Hospital, Medical, Patient Care, Healthcare, Health Care, nurse-practitioner, nurse practitioner, NP