Not-for Profit Tight Knit Health system seeks a Nurse Practitioner/NP to join their established practice near the Southern NY state line. Only 1.5 hours south of Buffalo, NY
Position Title: – NP – Primary Care
- This health system has been around for over 150 years and has almost 1600 employees between 2 locations.
- Great open-door policy culture where everyone has a voice and where patients really appreciate the providers.
- Recently honored as one of Thomas Reuters 100 Top Hospitals for performance improvement leadership and has received multiple awards such as the 2013 Health grades Patient Safety Excellence Award.
Benefits and Features:
- $93,000 -$120,000/yr, depending on experience; Sign on bonus
- Excellent Medical, Dental insurance, Life; STD/LTD, with retirement savings plans
- 4 weeks PTO + holiday
- 7 paid CME days per year with malpractice insurance
- Relocation assistance
Your Role with the Company:
- Full-time, M-F 8am-5pm, no weekends, no call
- Provider will see all ages in an outpatient setting
- Busy practice, seeing 20-25 patient per day
- Minimum 2 years' experience as a (Advanced Practice Registered Nurse)/ MSN/FNP-BC/ Family Nurse Practitioner
FOR MORE INFORMATION
NP Now, LLC
P: [Register to View]
[Register to View]
MSN/ Masters of Science in Nursing
APRN / Advanced Practice Registered Nurse / ARNP / Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner