Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Nurse practitioner needed in Idaho for family practice
A Idaho outpatient facility is in need of a locum tenens nurse practitioner to assist with vacation coverage. The clinic hours are Monday through Friday, 9am to 6pm. The covering provider will see an average of 10 -15 patients per day. The facility uses Custom EMR for charting To learn more about this job or to hear about other job opportunities of interest, please contact a CompHealth recruiter today. CompHealth has a variety of assignments with varying lengths of time and locations. We will work with you to find the right opportunity
- This is vacation coverage
- Friday and Tuesday, 9am - 6pm
- See patients 2yrs and above
- Will see the employees and their dependents
- 10 - 15 patients per day
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first day medical insurance and 401(K) match
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...