Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Region's leading health network in beautiful northeastern New York is seeking a primary care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in their primary care walk-in. clinic This board-certified provider will provide health care services to patients of all ages who may have acute episodic conditions or chronic problems, as well as those seeking an evaluation, preventative care and/or education and counseling. Very generous compensation package as a hospital employee with full health benefits, PTO, CME, life insurance, licenses, malpractice, and even loan repayment through the facility. Relocation is also provided for the adventurous that would enjoy working and living in the beautiful Adirondack Mountains just miles to Canada and Lake Placid, NY Beautiful area of the country with snow skiing and hiking trails.
For immediate consideration or to learn about other opportunities please send your resume in strict confidence to Deborah Guzman at [Register to View]
or call [Register to View]
for more information.
- Primary Care Clinic
- Experienced providers
- Beautiful Upstate New York 1 hour from Montreal
- PTO, CME , Hospital Benefits and Relocation Provided
- Retirement - 401(k) with match
- Guaranteed 6,500 Loan repayment per year through facility
- NY Licensed preferred
- Close to Lake Placid, NY
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...