This job is archived
- Workplace Health Nurse Practitioner to join a dynamic Corporate Medical team
- Part-time position / 24 hrs per week
- Full Benefits, medical, 8 vacation days, 401k
- Base salary of $105,000 plus annual performance bonus of 7.5% of annual salary
- Share in the medical team's common goal of disease prevention, health maintenance and safety in the workplace.
- Assist in running programs that incentivize utilizing wellness services and living a healthier lifestyle.
- Perform medical testing such as EKGs, phlebotomy, pulmonary function testing, audiometry, and body fat analysis. Maintaining the laboratory and perform CLIAwaived testing. Providing ergonomic evaluations.
- Coordinate and promote various medical programs such as flu vaccinations, health screenings and lunch and learns.
- Participate in Safety Meetings and quarterly Wellness Committee meetings
Current valid California Nurse Practitioner license
Current DEA certificate
CPR/AED certification or working towards certification
Minimum of 5 years clinical experience or equivalent experience
Occupational Health NP experience is preferred but not required.
Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills
Excellent communication skills
Ability to work independently
Basic computer skills
Excellent benefits package which starts at date of hire, including comprehensive health & wellness benefits, company paid life and disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match and much more. Enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, sick time, personal & company holidays, and time off with pay for volunteer-related activities.
Wonderful location in desirable east suburb of Sacramento!