This job is archived
Shift: Three Days a Week, Monday - Saturday, Day Shifts
$500 / Per Day Plus Higher Earning Potential Based on Value Units* + Annual Retention Bonus + Superb Benefits
Join us and help inspire health behavior habits that lead to improved health outcomes as a part-time Nurse practitioner in preventive healthcare!
As a Nurse Practitioner at Life Line Community Healthcare, you are the primary provider of service while also acting as an advocate/educator to patients. Each day you will work with an amazing group of professionals and see 8 -/+ health conscious patients a day to administer select Medicare prevention and wellness services in a community event based setting within 20 minutes to three hours commute of your home. Additionally, throughout the day there will be opportunities to act as an advocate and engage with people at the event who are unaware of these Medicare services and the benefits of health prevention and promotion. Most often you will have the support of a Medical Assistant and Customer Care Coordinator, and always have access to a Collaborating Physician and the NP Peer Advisor group.
Nurse Practitioner Scope of Practice:
- The Welcome to Medicare Visit (IPPE)
- The Annual Wellness Visit (initial and subsequent)
- Health education
- Vaccinations, as needed
- Advanced planning, as needed
- Care coordination, as needed
- Recommended follow-up to physicians for medically appropriate needs
Our approach to offering people convenient access to preventive healthcare is done in a community event based setting. This means you will be a part of a mobile healthcare team made up of other professionals near you and provided with a vehicle for work purposes. Health events are held Monday - Saturday, during day shift hours and are not held in homes or on Holidays. Nurse Practitioner Career Highlights (FT):
- $500 per day based on value units*
- An annual retention bonus each calendar year
- Malpractice insurance paid by LLCH
- Company provided vehicle for work purposes or vehicle benefit
- Medical, dental, vision and pharmacy insurance coverage*
- Flex spending account, employee wellness program, and more
- Peer support from the NP Peer Advisor Group
- Credentialing counselor
- Collaborating physician
*Benefits are based off position type, events worked, and election. Value units were created to help us, the organization, as well as our team members, live up to our core values: excellence, integrity, accountability and innovation. It is not just about how many patients we see, but the excellence, or quality, of the service we provide. Through value units we can discover when additional help is needed and where, identify bonuses opportunities, and promote communication, transparency, accountability, and efficiency.