This job is archived
JOB TITLE (#1269): Family Nurse Practitioner - Bronx, NY
An award-winning, multi-specialty healthcare practice serving the Bronx community, is seeking a Practitioner to join their growing team. This is an opportunity for providers to expand knowledge across multiple disciplines, with a large cohort of specialists and diagnostics. Boasting a diverse team of internal medicine, pediatrics, and specialty care providers, we are a growing “ecosystem” of 6 - 10,000 square feet multi-specialty medical practices.
We understand the needs of people from many cultures and backgrounds, and strive for excellence in serving their community. Our Locations are beautifully designed and constructed, easily accessible by public transportation as well as car. We have a sophisticated workflow, very strong complete/complex triage and discharge model, and strong administrative infrastructure to support providers. If you are seeking an opportunity that fosters professional growth and a supportive team of practitioners, please apply.
Compensation and Benefits for the Family Nurse Practitioner:
- The salary for this position is Competitive and Negotiable
- This is a Full-Time position
- Benefits include $5,000 Sign On Bonus, Malpractice, Health Insurance, Vacation, PTO, Sick Days, CME, 401K(Non-contributory, Licenses and Certification reimbursement.
Requirements of the Family Nurse Practitioner:
- Must have an active State License
- Must be Board Certified
- Must have at least 1 year of Clinical Experience
Responsibilities of the Family Nurse Practitioner:
- Record patient medical history and symptoms.
- Create patient care plans and contribute to existing plans.
- Perform physical exams and patient observations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Educating and counseling patients and their families.
Greenlife Healthcare Staffing is a nationwide recruitment agency, matching both new grads and advanced practitioners to hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, multi-specialty groups, and private practices.
If you would like to learn more about other opportunities we offer, please call our office: [Register to View] or submit your Resume/CV to us.