This job is archived
Experienced APP Hospitalist
HNI is seeking an experienced inpatient Advance Practice Provider to join the hospitalist team at UH Regional Hospitals Richmond Campus
- Competitive compensation & full-scope benefits
- 401(K) Savings Plan with up to 4% Match
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability and AD&D Insurance at no cost to employee
This opportunity features:
- 40 bed Psych Unit
- Flexible 7 on/7off schedule 7a-7p
- Medical Management of psych patients
- Low Encounters -3-4 per day
- EMR -AllScripts/EPIC in 2023
Why HNI Healthcare?
HNI Healthcare empowers clinicians with technology and training to practice at the highest clinical standards. We value each individual provider and the strengths they bring to the team. We invest in professional development through our exclusive HNICORE Program which provides clinicians with the tools necessary to thrive their careers. Through collaboration and leadership development, we create a health culture that nurtures long, rewarding careers.
The VitalsMD® Technology Advantage provides clinicians with actionable, real-time data to manage workflow and inform decisions at the point of care, giving physicians a level of control and depth of knowledge to drive improved outcomes. Our physicians value its clinician-generated data and ease-of-use.