Shasta County is an outdoor paradise, mountains surround the community, it is on the banks of the Sacramento River and on the edge of the fertile Sacramento Valley. Over 500 miles of scenic byways and one of California's two All American Roads connect Red Bluff, Chico and Redding to regional attractions like Mt. Shasta, Burney Falls, Lassen Volcanic National Park, and the Trinity Alps.
Please contact Emily Wood for more information about this position and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule, at [Register to View] and call or text [Register to View] . Please reference JOB#2785376. Emailed resumes receive a faster response.
In our 39 years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
- Experience needed in ICU, Acute Care or Hospital medicine
- PA-C or AGACNP or ACNP
- Strong compensation
- Excellent benefits
- 7 on 7 off 8am-6pm
- Quaint and friendly community
- Plethora of outdoor activities, both Summer and Winter
- Interviewing and Hiring immediately
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail