Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) NP Hospitalist Opportunity in Iowa
This unique opportunity at Ottumwa Regional Medical Center, a 105-bed facility in Ottumwa, IA offers an attractive salary and a flexible schedule of 7 on/7 off.
Nurse Practitioner Hospitalist Opportunity:
- Organizational stability and career growth opportunities
- Full benefits package including, medical, dental, vision, CME and Malpractice coverage
- Apogee University training and NP/PA Academy
- Full physician and administrative support
For more information call Mica Sylvain at [Register to View]
, [Register to View]
- Current state RN and Nurse Practitioner license
- Prefer a minimum of two years of Inpatient Nurse Practitioner experience in Internal Medicine
Apogee Physicians is the most successful entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation. Over the last twelve years we have successfully grown from 22 doctors in two local hospitals to over 750 physicians and nurse practitioners in 30 states. Apogee is committed to Delivering the Apogee Promise of Safety, Quality, Service and Value on every patient, every time. Our actions a...