Nurse Practitioner Norfolk, VA
We are looking for a motivated Nurse Practitioner to join our practice full time in Norfolk, VA. Join our dedicated team of healthcare professionals on our mission to help our patients achieve their health care goals! We are looking for a compassionate provider, who enjoys helping patients improve their quality of live, improve functionality and mobility, and helping them to decrease their pain. We strive for top quality, comprehensive care and are looking for another likeminded practitioner to join our reputable and knowledgeable team!
We are a dedicated team of healthcare professionals, that have been proudly serving high quality care to the community since 2016. We are an integrated team of medical doctors, nurse practitioners, therapists, rehab assistants, and support staff and we collaborate to provide the most comprehensive care that our patients need and deserve! By approaching our patient’s health needs from different angles, we can be sure to give the best, most effective, and most efficient care possible. We treat a wide variety of conditions, from degenerative joints, sports related injuries, peripheral neuropathy, and chronic pain to name a few. We only offer services that fall under the very best in the art and science of medicine. Each provider, no matter what letters fall after their name will know, understand and be cognizant of each specialist services within the company for efficient referrals for care.
- Patient exam/evaluation – focused exams, medical history, HPI, review imaging/records/results, physical exam
- Order/take and review diagnostic and therapeutic imaging (x-ray, fluoroscopy) and lab work
- Diagnosis and treatment plan formulation
- Patient education as to treatment options, diagnosis, DME and various modalities
- Perform treatments such as trigger point injections, intra-joint injections, arthrocentesis, SPG blocks, and soft tissue injections
- Prescribe pain gels, creams, patches (we do not prescribe schedule 1 or 2 drugs, but you are free to prescribe properly to help patients taper opioid use with the intent of discontinuation)
- Manage Hormone replacement therapies
- Refer for physical therapy as needed
- Order DME- Orthotics/Bracing
- Collaboration with other healthcare providers for comprehensive care
- Documentation- timely and accurate
- Active NP license in VA
- Active DEA license
- Will assist our staff with credentialing
- Active malpractice policy (covered by us)
- Monday - Friday (Friday hours end at 1)
- $115k per year
- Paid Holidays (6-7)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k with matching
- No weekend work!
We are seeking a compassionate Nurse Practitioner who is a great communicator and a team player to join our reputable and knowledgeable team. We are offering a competitive salary, great benefits and the chance to work with a dynamic, supportive team promoting health and wellness. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us!
Please send your resume to [Register to View]
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office [Register to View]