Nurse Practitioner Bellevue, NE (10 minutes from Omaha, Nebraska)
We are looking for a motivated Nurse Practitioner to join our outpatient private practice part time in Bellevue, NE.
We are a physical medicine office, and we utilize natural regenerative cellular therapies to treat our patients acute and chronic pain and injuries. The NP duties include joint and trigger point injections. Initial Schedule 1- day per week, a total of 4+ days a month to start.
We are a busy multidisciplinary, nonsurgical regen medicine office in Bellevue, NE. We specialize in the use of advanced regenerative medicine to treat arthritis, sports related injuries, and chronic joint pain, without the use of surgery, steroids, or pain meds. Our mission is to help as many patients as possible enjoy a higher quality of life by improving their musculoskeletal pain and injuries with a wide variety of treatment options. We utilize the very latest in natural regenerative cellular therapies to help decrease inflammation, improve pain, and repair injured or degenerated tissues. Our patient experience is unparalleled in the medical field, as we provide a concierge level of service throughout the entire clinical experience. We have a team of medical doctors, midlevel providers, nurses, CMA’s, phlebotomists, and administrative staff on hand to help provide high quality patient care. The NP’s examine patients and perform joint and trigger point injections in our physical medicine office.
- Patient exams/consultations (HPI, physical exam, review pertinent medical records/imaging/reports)
- Evaluate Clinical Data
- Order and review appropriate tests/imaging/records
- Diagnosis and treatment plan formulation
- Patient education as to diagnosis and treatment plan options
- Consultation with the Supervisory physician as needed
- Documentation- timely and accurate
- Treatments to include Joint and trigger point injections in an outpatient setting
- Assist in the direction of the management of the patient’s care
- Graduation from an accredited NP program
- NP license in Nebraska
- Experience in Joint and Trigger point injections preferred
- Orthopedic/ Physical Med and Rehab or Family medicine background is preferred
- $500-$600 per day (depending on experience)
We have an exceptional team of healthcare professionals and experienced administrative staff, and we are looking for a driven NP to join our team. We offer competitive pay, training and professional advancement, and the chance to help countless of patients improve their quality of life. This is a fantastic part time opportunity for an individual that wants to be involved in the growth and expansion of our company. If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to [Register to View]
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office [Register to View]