Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Locums Internal Medicine Coverage in New York
We are helping an established facility in New York that is currently in search of an nurse practitioner or physician assistant with internal medicine or family practice experience for locum tenens assistance. As the covering NP or PA, you should be comfortable with acute and chronic treatment and have 2+ years of experience. Your schedule will be Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9 am - 5 pm and Tuesday and Thursday from 11 am - 6 pm. You will see 20 patients per day on average. You should be nationally certified. The facility uses Medgen EMR for charting. The incoming NP or PAmust have a NY state license. Contact us to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise..
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9:00 to 5:00 and Tuesday and Thursday from 11:00 to 6:00
- 2+ years experience
- Must have a DEA, BLS and NY license
- Spanish speaking is perfered but not required
- Will see ages 18+
- 18 to 22 patients daily
- 1 MD, interns and office staff as support
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first day medical insurance and 401(K) match
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...