Nurse Practitioner Fresno, CA
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic Nurse Practitioner to join our outpatient private practice full-time in Fresno, CA.
Are you passionate about helping our community live healthier and happier lives? Are you driven to provide high quality, personalized care and help patients achieve their health and wellness goals?
Then come join our knowledgeable, well-established, and friendly team of MD’s, Chiropractors, Therapists, Nurse Practitioners, and support staff!
We are Fresno’s leading Physical Medicine and Natural Pain Management Clinic, established in 1997, with a well-earned reputation of serving the people within our community. We are a state of the art, medically integrated team of holistic health and wellness professionals, dedicated to serving the public by bringing health and happiness to a disease-less, pain-free community. We treat all age ranges, and we offer treatments for a variety of different ailments, from acute to chronic illnesses.
- Patient exam/evaluations (HPI, medical history, review pertinent medical records/imaging)
- Evaluate clinical data
- Consultation with the MD and rest of the multidisciplinary team
- Diagnosis and Treatment (to include Joint injection/trigger point injections)
- Order appropriate tests
- Provide accurate and useful diagnostic information
- Patient education
- Documentation- accurate and timely
- Help manage Direction of patient care
- Graduation from an Accredited NP program
- NP license in CA
- Experience in Joint Injection/Trigger Point injection preferred but we are willing to train as well
- Experience in Ortho/Physical Medicine and Rehab, or Family Medicine preferred
- $115k -$130k per year
- Bonus Pay
Enjoy an excellent work life balance, with no weekend work!
Are you ready to make a difference in your patients lives, helping them to restore their function and mobility for a better quality of life? Want to join an experienced team of qualified professionals, who strive to provide high-quality care to each and every patient, treating their patients like their family? Then come join our amazing group, in a state-of-the-art clinic, providing compassionate care, exceeding expectations, and helping others along the way.
Please send your resume to [Register to View]
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office [Register to View]