This job is archived
Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in locum and permanent healthcare staffing placements for major, local, federal, national hospitals and home health facilities. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates! We are currently seeking motivated Neonatal Nurse Practitionerfor a government opportunity in Fort Campbell, KY!
- The-contract Neonatal Nurse Practitioner(s) will perform the full range of medical services within the scope of Neonatal services to all patients and eligible beneficiaries regardless of underlying disease process or physical condition of such patients or beneficiaries.
- Provides independent primary comprehensive and therapeutic health care services, to include examining, assessing, diagnosing, and treating patients in the Mother Baby Unit (MBU) and the Special Care Nursery (SCN).
- Attends all deliveries in Labor and Delivery. Performs a systematic physical examination and interprets abnormal and normal findings.
- Initiates emergency care as appropriate.
- Orders and interprets related laboratory and diagnostic tests.
- Discriminates between normal and abnormal findings in order to make a nursing diagnosis regarding physical, emotional, or social disabilities.
- Reports abnormal findings to the Chief of the Department.
- Develops a problem list if indicated, implementing a therapeutic plan for each problem.
- Prescribes medications approved by the Therapeutics Agent Board.
- Performs a complete physical examination and provides special care to Mother Baby Unit and Special care Nursery.
- Orders and/or performs pertinent diagnostic test; Analyzes the data collected to determine health status; Formulates a problem list; develops and implements with the individual family, a plan of care to promote, maintain and restore health.
- Collaborates with other healthcare professionals in meeting individual healthcare needs.
- Records all pertinent data about the patient including history and physical examination, problems identified, interventions provided, results of care and plans for follow-up or referral.
- Coordinates the services required to meet individual and family needs for health care.
- The NNP is responsible for the development of comprehensive treatment plans in accordance with protocols mutually established by the NP and physician supervisor.
- Musthave an active and unrestricted (NO HITS) license from ANY state
- Graduated from an accredited college
- At least one year of experience as a Nurse Practitioner preferred
- Shift: Full time, 15 12 HR shifts to choose from
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT:
Senior Program Manager: Danielle Galvan
Phone: [Register to View]
Email: Danielle.galvan [Register to View]