Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Neonatal Nurse Practitioner needed for level 4 NICU in North Dakota. Respected hospital system is needing a NNP to pick up additional shifts, mostly nights and weekend availability needed. Can work 24 hour shifts if preferred. Great opportunity for extra compensation. Please contact a CompHealth Representative as soon as possible for additional details for this opportunity.
- 10-hr and 15-hr days
- 16-hr nights and weekends
- 24 hour shifts
- 4-5 APPs on 10-hr days
- No transport responsibilities
- Average Census 28-35
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first day medical insurance and 401(K) match
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...