We are hiring a Board Certified Neonatal Nurse Practitioner or experienced Neonatal Physician Assistant!
Will consider contract to perm, perm only or contract only candidates with extensive neonatal APP experience! If you are willing to consider 8 or more shifts per month, we would like to consider you as a serious applicant!
In this role, you will serve as the patient advocate and provide clinical expertise to assess, diagnose and medically manage neonates in the NICU. Through clinical practice, education, research, and consultation with multidisciplinary groups, the Neonatology NP will utilize a holistic approach to wellness.
- Utilize advanced assessment skills to develop plan of care
- Utilize evidence-based research to achieve positive outcomes for patients and families.
- Prioritize and evaluate patient and family progress towards healthy outcomes.
- Provide culturally appropriate health promotion and disease injury prevention strategies.
- Utilize evidence-based practice to improve patient care and outcomes within the multidisciplinary team. Facilitate and participate in formal and informal educational programs.
- Serve as a clinical resource person for nursing staff, patients’ families, and other multidisciplinary team members across the continuum.
- Evaluate protocols and standards of care in light of current research findings.
- Utilize and disseminate relevant research findings through clinical practice, education, or consultation.
Qualified candidate must have a NJ RN License and maintain a NJ APN certification. Graduate of an NLN/AACN accredited nursing program and Master’s Degree required. National or Board Certification in Neonatology, American Heart Association Basic Life Support HCP certification and NRP will also be expected. Ability to work weekends and holidays as need a must.