Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Weatherby can help you build a custom career plan, with multiple positions available for you today. Call us for specific details on your future job today.
- Must have active state license
- BC required
- Weekdays, Weekends, Days
- BLS needed
- Code stroke, general neurology, seizures consulting service only, contact us for additional skills
- Hospital privileges needed
- DEA needed
- Health, vision, dental, and 401(k) retirement benefits offered
- Competitive compensation
- Paid malpractice insurance
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant and support team
- Covered transportation and housing expenses
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Company Profile - Since 1995, Weatherby Healthcare has established itself as an expert in locum tenens staffing for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. The company employs nearly 600 employees committed to filling locum tenens assignments in large-scale healthcare networks, hospitals, and clinics nationwide. Learn more at weatherbyhealthcare.com.