Hiring a Nurse Practitioner for a Pain Management practice in Salisbury, MD.
M-F (8 hour days) Start and end times could vary.
Salisbury, MD is located just a short drive from Metropolitan areas such as Baltimore, Washington DC & Philadelphia. Our coastal community offers sandy beaches, offshore fishing, lush golf courses, sailing, boating and much more.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sees office patients and completes a thorough history and physical examination, interprets laboratory and diagnostic tests, develops treatment plans, see patients requiring same-day office visits, returns phone calls from patients, handles prescription refills, reviews radiographic reports and laboratory reports for abnormalities , implements therapeutic intervention for specific conditions where appropriate, exercise judgment on conditions requiring consultation, referral or evaluation by the supervising physician, evaluates, screens and counsels patients on health maintenance and promote utilization of community resources, and perform quality assurance.
- Comfort with computers and computerized documentation. Demonstrate a strong work ethic and desire to provide top quality care.
- Work cooperatively/collaboratively as part of a team with a diverse group of people.
- NP must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing or if you are a PA then you must be a graduate of an ARC-PA accredited program. (Masters Program)
- Maintain BCLS certification.
- 1 year of NP or PA experience is required.
- We offer a great working environment and excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, pension and 403b, vacation, CME, malpractice coverage, and an on-site child care center