- Outpatient only medicine - shared phone call
- Our physicians average 20-25 patients per day
- Excellent primary care referral base
- The practice blends administrative support with clinical autonomy, allowing physicians to find an ideal balance within the practice of medicine
- Supported by a strong administrative team, with billing, coding, staffing and day to day operational assistance
- Ideal candidate will combine solid training with an excellent bedside manner and a commitment to providing patient-focused care
- Athena EMR
Harris Regional Hospital is an 86-bed acute care facility located in Sylva, NC. With a long-standing reputation for excellent care, this fully accredited hospital has been providing care to western North Carolina residents since 1929. Harris offers five major service lines, including orthopedics, cardiology, general surgery, women’s care, and emergency medicine, as well as many other areas of subspecialty care.
Sylva, NC is less than one hour west of Asheville and adjacent to the university town of Cullowhee, NC, home of Western Carolina University. Sylva and the surrounding area feature hundreds of miles of hiking and biking trails, waterfalls, and whitewater rafting and kayaking. Access to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the Nantahala Outdoor Center, and the cultural legacy of Cherokee, NC. Jackson County is known as the official North Carolina Trout Capital with clear mountain streams running throughout the county. Mountain golf and snow skiing are also within a few minutes’ drive.