Leading Pediatrics Facility looking to hire a Nurse Practitioner for inpatient facility in the Westchester, NY area!
NP will join a mission driven team that serves their patients’ needs in the surrounding area!
- The core values speak for themselves: Respect and Diversity, Loving Relationships, Excellence in Healthcare, Evolution, Growth and change, as well as Collaboration and Innovation. Founded to provide specialized clinical and rehabilitative services to medically complex children with multiple physical and neurological conditions and disabilities.
Benefits and Features:
- Competitive salary base dependent on experience
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Great PTO and Retirement package, CME allowance
Provider’s Role with the Company:
- 3 12s schedule working nights
- Will be working with another NP covering the floor over each shift
- MDs will be a great resource for support and always accessible
- Team truly works together and are committed to the children to make their lives better, very fun and happy place for the children to be
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner / PNP or Family Nurse Practitioner / FNP
- License and Board Certification in state of New York or pending
FOR MORE INFORMATION
NP Now, LLC
P: [Register to View]
MSN/ Masters of Science in Nursing
APRN / Advanced Practice Registered Nurse / ARNP / Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner