Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This well-established hospital system located in western Kentucky is seeking a PMHNP to join their Team. This opportunity is offering an Intensive outpatient setting. This provider will be responsible for evaluations and medication management. Offering a Monday - Friday daytime schedule with no call and no weekend requirement. The average patient census is 10-12 patients a day. New grad providers with RN experience in psych and ties to the area are encouraged to apply! Their ideal candidate is a confident team player who works well with others. Located near Paducah, KY, this area offers lots of entertainment and history to be explored! Enjoy one of several museums, the local brewery, or take your boat out on one of the local lakes. This area has more shoreline than the coast of California!
If you are interested in being submitted for this opportunity please send your most up to date CV to [Register to View]
For more details on this or other opportunities nationwide please call John at [Register to View]
. Reference: 2465891
- Full Time Permanent Position
- Intensive Outpatient Position
- Monday-Friday Daytime Schedule
- No Call - No Weekend Requirement
- Competitive Salary, Benefits, and Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Company Retirement plus Match
- New Grads with Psych RN experience encouraged to apply
- Sign On Bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...