Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level! Join a well-established facility less than an hour from Chicago. Our client in Indiana is seeking a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner to join their team. This could be the opportunity you are looking for whether you are a new grad or experienced provider. The ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Enjoy a Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m schedule with some call involved. They offer competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives, 27 days of Allowed Time Off; plus five additional paid days for CME with an annual stipend plus Leadership development through board and committee opportunities. For information on this opportunity, or other career choices nationwide, please contact Johnny Chacon at [Register to View]
or send your resume in strict confidence to [Register to View]
- Full Time Permanent Position
- Board Certified Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Provide psychiatric care to patients 18 years and older
- Outpatient facility
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...