- Seeking a mental health Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Will see full scope of behavioral/mental health patients
- Ability to set your own work schedule
- Provider makes 55% of the billing from each patient
- New grads welcome to apply
- Full benefit package with retirement plan
- Job Reference #09110
A mental health clinic in Oregon is seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their team treating the full spectrum of behavioral health and mental health concerns in children, adolescents and adults. This placement provides a very flexible work schedule with the opportunity to set your own hours. Providers make 55% off each patient making it easy to make the salary you desire. The clinic offers a full benefits package including retirement. Please contact us today to be considered for this position.