This job is archived
- Part Time Position (or full time option included days in San Francisco)
- 3 days a week - 20 hours
- Must have at least 2 years experience in Psych
- Practice Setting: Short term residential crisis serving adults in Psychiatric crises
- On Call / Call Backs: Yes
- Required Skills (types of cases, supervised versus unsupervised): Provides psychiatric evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of clients at Serenity House, utilizing consultation with a psychiatrist for support as needed. Provides medication management to clients: educates clients and staff regarding medications, monitors and assists clients with self-medication, coordinates changes in medication orders with client and staff, trains staff in medication management, administration, and adherence strategies, reviews client medications.
- Preferred Skills: Needs to be able to work independently with psych back up by phone; Experience with patients with co-occurring disorders. Effective listener; clearly and thoughtfully communicates with others in person and on the phone. Persists in efforts to solve issues even when faced with internal barriers; takes personal responsibility for customer service outcomes; responds quickly and effectively to requests for assistance and support whether internal or external. See job description for further.
- Patient Population: Wide ranging levels of psychopathology, serious and persistent mental illness, co-occurring substance use disorders. Adults.
- Certifications Required: Board Certified PMHNP with valid CA license and furnishing number.
- DEA:Yes. X-waivered preferred but not required.