Thriving Healthcare System seeks a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner to work in an inpatient/outpatient Psych setting! Quincy, IL area.
Open to new graduates!
Come make a big impact within the community with a team of providers that focus to enhance the lives they serve and value learning and growth!
- Not-for-profit integrated health system composed of two hospitals, a nationally recognized physician group, an accredited college of nursing and health sciences, a network of medical specialty businesses and a charitable foundation.
- Offering the largest and most advanced medical center in a 100-mile radius, with the resources to offer comprehensive and advanced medical care.
- Combining the latest technology with a personal touch to provide high quality care.
- Offering care across a range of specialties including expert care in cancer, diabetes, orthopedics, a heart and vascular center and a dedicated breast center.
- Focused on being a forward-thinking facility, they were the first critical access hospital in the state to have a geriatric psychiatric unit.
Benefits and Features:
- $100,000 – 115,000/year in salary, depending on experience
- Student loan repayment and relocation assistance!
- Excellent Medical, dental and PTO package
Your Role with the Company:
- M-F 8-5, light shared call
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner/PMHNP will work in a mix of inpatient and outpatient setting
- PMHNP will join a tight-knit team of 7 Psychiatrists and one PMHNP offering a lot of support and collaboration.
- 41 bed inpatient unit made up of adult behavioral medicine, adult psychiatric services, and a child and adolescent unit.
Located on the bluffs overlooking the Mississippi River and is renowned for its natural beauty, preservation of its exceptional stock of Victorian Era homes, and it’s highly developed programs in the arts. Known as a gem city, it has been cited as one of the 50 top small arts communities in the U.S. and one of the top 100 small cities to live. In 2010, Forbes Magazine listed Quincey as the #8 Beset Small City in the U.S. to raise a family. The community offers excellent public and parochial schools, a 2-year public community college, a 4-year private university, and two vocational colleges.
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner/PMHNP
- 1 year of experience in a psych either as an RN or PMHNP
- Strong clinical experience with psych patients
- Familiarity with Allscripts is a plus!
- IL license is ideal but not required
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
[Register to View]