This job is archived
Growing Community Centered group seeks a Nurse Practitioner/NP or Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner/PMHNP to work in a psych setting near Miles City, MT.
Position Title: Nurse Practitioner – Psych Setting
- Well established group that serves as a pillar of the community when it comes to health care and ensuring the highest quality of life for residents in their region.
- Patient Experience and Quality Service are top priorities for this team, earning them multiple awards and a great reputation in Eastern Montana.
- Constantly incorporating technology and state of the art practices to ensure the best care for their patients
- This group values work/life balance and prides themselves on their ability to attract and retain top providers in Montana.
Benefits and Features:
- Excellent compensation based on experience
- 401K with match
- Full benefits with great PTO & floating holidays
- Relocation Assistance
- Free temporary housing to help with relocation
- Loan repayment & continuing education funds.
Your Role with the Company:
The right provider will be excited about working in a supportive team environment where everyone is on a first name basis and personalized quality care is a team goal. You will see on average between 6-10 patients a day, giving you the ability to provide the proper attention to each patient and their unique situation. This is one of the only behavioral health facilities in the region and this team would be thrilled to have someone who is excited to play a key role in their growth and development.
- Full time, M-F, 40 hours a week
- Light Call
- Join a team of 2 Psychiatrists, 1 PA, 1 NP
- You will have the opportunity to meet a big need in the community and make a big impact in patients’ lives
- Located in Eastern Montana, an hour’s drive from Miles City, this is a dream for someone who enjoys the outdoors and small rural towns where everyone is friendly and on a first name basis. This region has rivers for fishing, lands for hunting, National Parks for hiking, and numerous other recreational opportunities.
- Nurse Practitioner with Psych Experience
- Working knowledge of Electronic Medical Records
NP Now, LLC
APRN , ARNP , MSN , NP , Nurse Practitioner , FNP , ANP , AGNP , PMHNP , Physician Assistant , Pysch