Stable and Growing health system seeks a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner/PMHNP to work in an outpatient or inpatient psych setting. Sandusky/Amherst Ohio area! 1 hr from Cleveland!
Open to new grads with psych experience!
Come join a stable health system with new and state of the art facilities, that values growth and autonomy in their providers!
- Founded in 1876, this Medical System has since developed regional partnerships becoming one of the largest health systems in the five-county area.
- One of the area’s largest and most comprehensive resource for quality medical care.
- The not-for-profit healthcare facility serves seven counties including Erie, Huron, Lorain, Ottawa, Sandusky, Seneca and Wyandot.
- The Medical staff represents over 250 physicians and a hospital staff of over 2,100 employees.
- Named among top 10% in the Nation for Patient Safety in 2017
Benefits and Features:
- $95,000 - 120,000/year in salary, depending on experience
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Retirement matched up to 3%, Free Parking and success sharing
- 25 days’ PTO in first year plus 6 holidays – PTO increases with tenure
Your Role with the Company:
- M-F, 8a – 5p
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner/PMHNP will have great support and autonomy
- Nurse Practitioner will primarily see adults in an outpatient setting in a hospital based community mental health center. There is an opportunity to work in an inpatient setting if preferred
- PMHNP/FNP will see 15-20 patients/day – building a strong rapport and providing patient focused care
Located near Lake Erie this community has over 22 miles of shoreline within the city limits. They are the governmental seat of Erie County and are noted for their beautifully landscaped parks, historical architecture and waterfront trail. The city's mission is to promote the best Great Lakes community, spotlighting their Bay location, historic neighborhoods and architecture, fantastic events, strong business opportunities and well-maintained infrastructure, combined with their rich traditions and history, making this community a desirable place to live, work, play and grow!
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner/PMHNP
- 1+ year of experience in a psych setting as either a PMHNP or RN
- License to prescribe
- Exposure to working independently as well as collaborating in a team setting