Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Needed in PA!
*Full Time and Permanent Position*
About the Facility:
- Hospital setting with a smaller 20-bed, inpatient care unit serving older adults who seek behavioral health services and require a short inpatient stay. Treatment is available for a variety of conditions including, but not limited to depression, psychosis, bipolar disorder, anxiety, dementia with behaviors and schizophienia.
- Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing.
- Nurse Practioner Psychiatry degree - Required
- Current Pennsylvania CRNP license.
- Current Pennsylvania RN license.
- Current Healthcare Provider CPR certification required.
- Two - five years experience preferred
For more information please call Chelsey at: , email: [Register to View] or submit your resume directly for review. Hope to hear from you soon!