Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A well-established , Oregon private practice is adding a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner. This is a 100% outpatient practice where you will work a 4.5 day work week, and see between 12-18 patients per day. This position is offering a very competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes paid vacation, health and dental insurance, and malpractice with tail coverage.
Live in a beautiful, family-friendly community with excellent schools and an easy commute to Portland.
If you have interest in this position, please call Zach Rankin at [Register to View]
or email [Register to View]
Refer to job #2621632. All searches are confidential.
- Behavioral Health Nurse Practitioner Role, Experience required
- Great Location - 30 minutes from downtown Portland
- Competitive Salary + Benefits
- Sign on Bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...