COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (NP)
- Excellent Base Salary with Incentive Plan
- Relocation Assistance Offered
- Student Loan Program to pay off ALL student loan debt
- Outstanding Benefits - medical benefits through the State so your family will never have to worry about medical care.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (NP)
- Deliver high quality healthcare to the surrounding communities regardless of their ability to pay
- We treat more than 800,000 patients/year in our Outpatient facilities
- State Designated Comprehensive Psychiatric Emergency Program (CPEP)
- The Psych NP will be responsible for providing psychiatric assessments, psychopharmacological, non-pharmacological and level-of-care recommendations for individuals admitted to hospital medicine units with psychiatric and substance use co-morbidity.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (NP)
- Adult Nurse Practitioner with Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner certification
- 5 years of Experience in Nursing to include 2 years in the Psych setting
- Previous teaching experience and community involvement a plus
COMMUNITY Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (NP)
- 40 minutes from NYC and The Hamptons with a much cheaper cost of living, housing, and less traffic and congestion
- Private and public schools, as well as Universities
- Home of the one of the largest shopping malls in the country
- Public transportation options: trains and Ridesharing
REFERENCE NUMBER: 157678
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit [Register to View] ">[Register to View] for more information.