If you are looking for a great opportunity in a great town while being a part of a teaching facility this might be the position for you! This provider will be responsible for providing psychiatric care to patients of all ages. Must be able to provide care to children and adolescents.
Must be a board-certified PMHNP. New York licensed providers are preferred, however, out of state providers will be considered.
For more information on this opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, please call [Register to View] , ask for Sarah Jeske, and email your most up-to-date CV to [Register to View] Please reference JOB-2678275
- Full time, Permanent Position
- Board Certified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Current New York Licensed Preferred
- Provide Psychiatric Care to Patients of All Ages
- Outpatient Facility
- Teaching Facility!
- Day Time Schedule
- 2 Years of Experience Desired
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail