Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner opportunity in an Inpatient Facility close to Washington DC in West Virginia. Psychiatric Certification is a requirement for this role. This is a Full Time, Permanent Opportunity with a Robust Benefits Package including Relocation Assistance. Enjoy the Beautiful Outdoor Activities that the Shenandoah Valley has to offer: Outdoors festivals, hiking, biking, fishing and Spacious Landscapes. New Grads are welcome. Psychiatric certification is required. Schedule is M-F Days with No Call. For information on this opportunity or other career choices nationwide, please contact Clark Woodcox at [Register to View]
or send your resume in strict confidence to [Register to View]
- Inpatient Facility
- Psychiatric Certification Required
- New Grads Welcome
- M-F Days Schedule
- No Call
- Beautiful Location in the Shenandoah Valley
- Permanent, Full Time Opportunity
- CompHealth Consultant With You Every Step of the Way
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...