Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
NURSE PRACTITIONER - PSYCHIATRY & MENTAL HEALTH (PMHNP)
Setting: Outpatient in Iowa
· Full Time
· New Graduates Welcome
· Average patients per day: 15
· Call Schedule: Phone call only
· Loan Repayment
· Sign-On Bonus
· Relocation Assistance Available
· Compensation: Based on years of experience
· Benefits: Malpractice plus Tail | Health and Dental Insurance - 100% of monthly premium paid for by employer! | Flex Spending Account | Iowa Public Employees Retirement System (IPERS) | PTO | Tuition Assistance | EAP | Life Insurance | Short and Long Term Disability | Wellness Program | Meal Discount
· Additional Information: CME = PTO and $2,500.00 | EMR = HealthLand
Our HEALTH Organization
Our organization is a thriving medical campus with a history dating back more than 100 years. We provide services from birth to end-of-life for emergency, elective and preventive healthcare. While we are proud of the strides we have made as an organization and the expanding number of healthcare services we are able to provide close to home, our focus is always on the future. We are continually evolving our quality standards, available providers and services to ensure we are meeting the healthcare needs of our patients, today and for generations to come.
To learn more about our organization and this opportunity please contact Ashley at [Register to View]
The TNN Difference for Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
“Your HealthCare Recruiting Partner”
TNN HealthCare Solutions is an experienced permanent recruitment firm that specializes in connecting qualified physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants with the most prestigious health care facilities across the country. Our clients consist of medical centers, h...