This job is archived
- Join our multidisciplinary surgical group with expertise in Trauma, Colorectal, Breast, Surgical Critical Care and Burn.
- Scope of the practice is outpatient and inpatient, with a broad range of open, laparoscopic, and robotic cases from a Level 1 Trauma Center.
- As a Physician with the OSF Surgical Group- Rockford you will enjoy a strong referral base from the OSF Medical Group Primary Care and Specialty Care physicians – including a very busy endocrinology office, OSF Cardiologists, as well as an established regional referral base and a 13 hospital healthcare system.
- OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center, a 254-bed, Regional Medical Center and tertiary care facility caregivers provide quality patient focused care. We are a magnet hospital with a verified stroke center. Also, we’ve been designated a State of Illinois Level 1 (American College of Surgeons Level 2) trauma center with state of the art operative equipment, 2 daVinci surgical robots, and a hybrid suite
- EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 27 days PTO and 480 hours sick time/year
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation.
- The Rockford area is home to some of the greatest variety in residential opportunities and is consistently ranked as one of the top five metropolitan areas in the United States for affordable housing.
- The Rockford Park District consists of over 150 public parks, 10 golf courses and more than 7,000 acres of land, providing residents plenty of room to bike, hike, swim, boat, picnic, camp and fish.