Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) A Cardiovascular/Cardiothoracic PA Is Required for Locum Tenens Help in Florida
We have an opportunity in Florida for a cardiovascular/cardiothoracic surgery PA. The provider can expect to work 12 non-surgical shifts per month. The locum tenens provider will do rounds and will perform non-surgical procedures. You will have assistance from excellent support providers, and will work within the Epic EMR system. Candidates must be board certified. ACLS and BLS certifications are needed as part of this assignment. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state providers. This is an excellent opportunity to supplement your income. Call Weatherby today for available dates and details.
- 12 non-surgical shifts per month
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS and BLS certifications required
- Board certified
- Epic EMR system
- Rounding coverage
- Will perform non-surgical procedures
- Health, vision, dental, and 401(k) retirement benefits offered
- Competitive compensation
- Paid malpractice insurance
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant and support team
- Covered transportation and housing expenses
Company Profile - Since 1995, Weatherby Healthcare has established itself as an expert in locum tenens staffing for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. The company employs nearly 600 employees committed to filling locum tenens assignments in large-scale healthcare networks, hospitals, and clinics nationwide. Learn more at weatherbyhealthcare.com.