Looking for a PA/NP-Trauma Surgery (Nocturnist) in North Carolina!
About the Facility: A large, award winning medical center, upwards of 1,000 beds.
About the Position:
- Inpatient and outpatient clinical responsibilities
- Management of inpatient trauma, surgical critical care, and acute care surgery patients in both the surgical critical care and surgical intermediate units
- Responsibilities include quality care, admissions, discharges, and procedures
- Nocturnist: 7 on/7 off from 6p-6a
- Positions available due to program expansion
Please contact Chelsey at: [Register to View] or call . You may also submit your resume directly for review.