If you love vibrant small towns and rural scenic beauty, then you will love the location! The area offers unique shopping and outdoor cafes, as well as a university and plenty of history to keep anyone busy. There is an abundance of outdoor areas to explore including hiking the Appalachian Trail or a local National Forest. And Washington DC is only an hour and a half away.
Please contact Emily Wood for more information about this position and to discuss other primary care jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule, contact [Register to View] and call or text [Register to View] . Please reference #2674136. Emailed resumes receive a faster response.
In our 39 years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
- Cardiovascular Surgery experience required
- Vein Harvesting experience required
- First Assist experience required
- Quaint, family friendly community
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits
- Strong bonus structure
- Plethora of outdoor activities year round
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail