Monuments and memorials, eclectic neighborhoods, true local flavor - Washington, DC is a place unlike any other. It's defined by imposing neoclassical monuments and buildings - including the iconic ones that house the federal government's 3 branches: the Capitol, White House and Supreme Court. It's also home to historical museums and performing-arts venues such as the Kennedy Center as well as multiple sports teams. There is something for everyone in the city!
Please contact Emily Wood for more information about this position and to discuss other primary care jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule, contact [Register to View] and call or text [Register to View] . Please reference #2674317. Emailed resumes receive a faster response.
In our 39 years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
- Cardiothoracic or Transplant experience needed
- Prefer 2+ years experience
- Experience with chest tubes, central lines and A-lines
- Day/Night/Weekend rotating schedule, no call
- 16 shifts/month
- Excellent benefits
- Metropolitan City
- Competitive Salary
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail