Nurse Practitioner Fresno CA
We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner to join our Urgent Care practice full-time in Fresno/Clovis, CA.
We have a fast paced, high volume Urgent Care Clinic where we treat patients of all age ranges, for several acute/urgent conditions as well as physical, immunizations and a wide variety of care. We have a friendly, welcoming team of Physicians, Midlevel providers and ancillary support staff that work hard to provide high quality care to those that need it. We are looking for a NP who is compassionate, a great communicator, and enjoys helping patients of all age ranges.
We strive to serve the community of Fresno/Clovis and surrounding communities with quality, personal, affordable, and convenient urgent care services. These essential core values form the foundation of our relations with patients, customers, investors, partners, and one another. We have extraordinarily high-performance standards that serve as critical guides for making important clinical and business decisions. The expression of our standards is evident in our behavior, our attitude, and our approach to our daily work. We are a diverse team of doctors, practitioners, and ancillary support staff and we work hard daily to treat our patients with kindness and compassion. We perform minor procedures such as suturing lacerations, incision, and drainage of abscess formations as well as treating URI, ear infections, UTI’s, acute asthma attacks, and minor injuries/sprains/strains. We also see patients for Sports/Work related physicals, annual physicals, and vaccinations.
- Patient exam/evaluations (physical exam, review pertinent medical history/records/imaging)
- Diagnosis and Treatment plans
- Order/review diagnostic testing/labs/bloodwork
- Patient education as the diagnosis, post treatment care and therapies
- Treatments- Prescribing medication, therapies/modalities
- Perform minor procedures (suturing, I &D’s…)
- Documentation- timely and accurate
- Collaboration with the MD’s and staff for comprehensive patient care
- Referral for services as medically necessary
- Graduation from an accredited NP program
- California NP license
- Must be able to treat patients of all ages
- Mon-Friday (9-6)
- The office is closed on weekends and all major holidays
Come join our amazing, knowledgeable, and welcoming team! We offer competitive salary, great benefits, and the chance to help countless patients urgently, when they need it most. We have a great life work balance with a wonderful work atmosphere, and no weekend or holiday hours!
Please send your resume to [Register to View]
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office [Register to View]