Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Nurse practitioner needed in Arizona for primary care coverage
A small rural Urgent Care in AZ is in need of a NP to come in and help out 3 days a week. Looking for a provider who can see 20 to 30 patients a day, work 3 12s and that has suturing experience. Must have DEA, BLS and AZ license. Needs coverage for 3 months while they look for a perm replacement. To learn more about this job or to hear about other job opportunities of interest, please contact a CompHealth recruiter today. CompHealth has a variety of assignments with varying lengths of time and locations. We will work with you to find the right opportunity.
- 3 12 hours shifts a week
- NextGen EMR
- 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- 20 to 30 patients per day
- Need DEA, BLS and AZ license
- 2 years recent experience working as an NP in primary care
- Will see all ages. Pediatrics - Geriatrics
- Suturing and splinting required
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Midvale, Utah, United States
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...