Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Nurse Practitioner needed to treat all ages in an Urgent Care setting in Minnesota. Position will per diem with possible extension. Shifts are either from 9a-7p or 1p-7p. Up to 35 patients seen per 10 hour shift. Will treat all ages, suturing and I&D's. Support staff includes other APP's, MD's, RN's with ab and imaging on-site. EMR system is used. To learn more about this job or to hear about other job opportunities of interest, please contact a CompHealth recruiter today. CompHealth has a variety of assignments with varying lengths of time and locations. We will work with you to find the right opportunity.
- 40 hours/week Mon-Sun 9a-7p
- Up to 35 patients per 10 hour shift
- I&D's and Suturing required
- Meditch EMR
- Must have active MN state license
- Support staff available
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Midvale, Utah, United States
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...