Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Our well-known hospital system in Central Pennsylvania is looking for an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their Walk in Clinic Team. At least 6 months experience is required for this position. The provider will work independently treating medical problems including sore throats, earaches, sinus infections, flu and more. The provider will also provide health exams, immunizations, and health screenings. Seeking a motivated and confident leader for this role. Urgent care experience and the ability to perform suturing and splinting a must. Teaching hospital with great opportunities for growth and over the top benefits along with great location could make this the opportunity you might be looking for. To apply, please send your resume to [Register to View]
and call [Register to View]
- Walk in Clinic in central Pennsylvania
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Experience Required - 6 months
- Rotating Schedule
- Full Benefits Day 1
- Paid Malpractice
- Generous PTO
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...