Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Nurse Practitioner for Urgent Care in Iowa
Candidate will have exemplary leadership experience and build rapport well with others especially when teaching and training. Adding a new role, Lead Urgent Care APP with 5-10 years Urgent Care/ER Experience, Teaching Urgent Care Skills, Training Staff, Suture, Splint, and Cast. 3 twelve hour shits with admin time. Urgent Care hours Monday through Friday 7 am to 9 pm and Saturday/Sunday 7 am to 7 pm. DEA required along with IA state CSA. Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Urgent Care Lead APP
- Teaching and Training Urgent Care Skills to APP
- Suture, Splint, and Cast
- 3 12 hour shifts with admin time
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first day medical insurance and 401(K) match
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...