Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) NP/PA needed in Washington State for Urgent Care coverage
Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant needed in Washington State for part-time Urgent Care coverage. Must be Board Certified and have current DEA, and Washington state license. Shifts will be Sunday and Monday in July and then Sunday, Monday and Tuesday in August. Preference to local candidate. Will see 15 - 30 patients per day, depending on the day and patient population is pediatrics to geriatrics. Must be comfortable with suturing. Support staffing includes Medical Assistants and a receptionist. Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Board Certification, WA state license and current DEA required
- Sunday, Monday & possible Tuesday day/afternoon coverage
- Prefer somewhat local candidate
- 15 - 30 patients per day
- Patient population: pediatrics to geriatrics
- Must be comfortable with suturing
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...