Thriving Healthcare System seeks an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner to work in a Urology setting! Quincy, IL area. Open to new graduates!
Come make a big impact within the community with a team of providers that focus to enhance the lives they serve and value learning and growth!
- Not-for-profit integrated health system composed of two hospitals, a nationally recognized physician group, an accredited college of nursing and health sciences, a network of medical specialty businesses and a charitable foundation.
- Offering the largest and most advanced medical center in a 100-mile radius, with the resources to offer comprehensive and advanced medical care.
- Combining the latest technology with a personal touch to provide high quality care.
- Offering care across a range of specialties including expert care in cancer, diabetes, orthopedics, a heart and vascular center and a dedicated breast center.
Benefits and Features:
- $90,000 - $110,000/year in salary, depending on experience
- Student loan repayment!
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Excellent Medical, dental and PTO package
Your Role with the Company:
- Flexible schedule – 36hrs/week, M-F
- Nurse Practitioner/NP would enhance hospital coverage by rounding on urology patients while working closely with the Urologist
- Nurse Practitioner would join a team of 2 Urologist and 1 NP
Located on the bluffs overlooking the Mississippi River and is renowned for its natural beauty, preservation of its exceptional stock of Victorian Era homes, and it’s highly developed programs in the arts. Known as a gem city, it has been cited as one of the 50 top small arts communities in the U.S. and one of the top 100 small cities to live. In 2010, Forbes Magazine listed Quincey as the #8 Beset Small City in the U.S. to raise a family. The community offers excellent public and parochial schools, a 2-year public community college, a 4-year private university, and two vocational colleges.
- Acute Care Nurse Practitioner/ACNP, MSN
- Experience in Urology or Emergency Medicine
- IL license is ideal, but not required