Clinical Coordinator Mesquite, TX
What you get!
Great work schedule-Monday-Friday 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM
Plus all listed below:
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan (with discretionary employer match)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Service Awards to acknowledge and reward years of service
- CEU Reimbursement (for Nurses, PCTs, Dietitians and Social Workers) to help off-set the costs of obtaining required education
- Referral Bonus which compensates eligible employees for referring great candidates who are hired to work
- Consistent performance review process
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee discounts for movie tickets, hotels, theme parks, and more
- Comprehensive benefit plan to include medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- TelaDoc (On Demand Healthcare Access)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Basic Life Insurance/AD&D Coverage
- Supplemental Life Insurance (AD&D Coverage)
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
The Clinical Coordinator is responsible for assisting with management and operation of the clinic. This position assumes full responsibility for the dialysis clinic in the absence of the Facility Administrator.
- Works with Administrators on developing optimal staffing and patient schedules.
- Implements and ensures compliance with all organization standards, guidelines, rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Works with the Facility Administrator to maintain chronological, thorough, and appropriate documentation in the patient record.
- Assists the Facility Administrator with necessary Corrective Action Plan development, implementation and follow up as required.
- Serves as a resource/subject matter expert for patient needs and issues, staff education and in-service sessions as necessary, working closely with the Educators.
- Current nursing license in the applicable state.
- Confirmation of ability to distinguish all primary colors.
- Meet CMS minimum requirement of 12 months experience in providing nursing care, including 3 months experience in providing care to patients on maintenance dialysis.